Backed Up By Eleva's Impressive Maintenance
Elevator maintenance is about keeping each and every individual component of the elevator functioning optimally at all times. This is achieved by finding problems with the various elevator components in time, implementing fixes and as a result preventing potential problems and breakdowns from ever occurring.
It is very important to perform regular maintenance of your lift in order to keep it functioning correctly and safely. Regular preventive maintenance will also help in preventing major breakdowns which could otherwise require very costly repairs. Therefore resulting in reduced operating costs.
Eleva provides maintenance plans for all types of electric and hydraulic elevators.
Our highly skilled staff is capable of providing maintenance for lifts from all elevator manufacturers.
Benefits of Preventive Elevator Maintenance
- Increased passenger safety
- Extended life of the elevator
- Reduced elevator breakdown
- Legal compliance
- Increased efficiency
- Reduced power consumption
The Eleva Difference
- We cover all types of manufacturers and equipment
- Detailed inspection of all functional elevator parts
- Comprehensive check of electrical components and parameters
- Our maintenance control program is proven to reduce call backs and downtime
- We provide dependable and reliable service
- Our service ensures low running costs of the elevator
Looking for an annual maintenance plan?